Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Hottest female actor ever..


For anything film related, I am doing mine on Jessica Alba, the hottest and the most beautiful actor ever in Hollywood. She has one of the best smiles, her eyes look like some rare jems, and has a perfect body. I like into the blue, sin city, and Fantastic Four in which she played the Invisible woman. I thought that it was dumb for her to be invisible, because I went to see the movie just so that I could see her, not the other characters or not for the story line. She has a new movie with Dane Cook called Good luck Chuck. Back in her teenage years, she suffered many diseases, and was dorky. Now she is 26, and considered one of the sexiest actor alive.

1 comment:

Saral H. said...

i absolutly love love love jessica alba... she is sooo geourgous! and i love her in HONEY... one of my all time favorite movies!!!!! nice work