Wednesday, March 5, 2008

me, a writer??

To speak the truth, I am not much of a writer. But if I put my mind into it and put some time into it, I can be a pretty good writer. I try to make my story funny and interest the audience. I don't read very much, but I really like the Harrry Potter series. I don't know but for some reason, I really like all the Harry Potter books. they interest very much somehow. They take me into a diffrent world where anything can happen and where justice prevails. I don't write much, but I like to write short stories. For the Mr. Miles final presentation, I put some time into it, and it interested the audience and it was pretty funny. I don't write much, unless I am told to do so. I like comedy type of writing.

A person I want to meet is Kobe Bryant.

1 comment:

j.Irv said...

WOW what a coinkiedink I want to meet Kobe Bryant too. I would like to know though why you want to meet him. Are you a basketball player yourself? Have you ever watched his games? You need to give more information about your motives for why you want to meet him. I would also like to say that your an amazing writer. Your play was amazing, it incorporated all my favorite movies. WAY TO GO!!!