Friday, February 1, 2008

Writing is very nice..

1}
Personally, I think reading is very crucial to a writer. When you are a kid, before you begin to write, you read first. Even though I personally don’t like reading, I think it is the first step. For example, if I was going to write a story about this one man, it would be much easier, if I read about him first. Therefore, my story would be more factual, interesting, and my story would sell more. But apart of me thinks that reading is not necessary for writing. I can usually write anything, and I don’t read many books.
2}
Something that concerns me in this world, is how many millions of kids and people have died, are dieing of hunger in many nations of Africa. They don't have fresh water to drink, food to eat, jobs, or even basic clothing. But there are many people in industrial nations who take that for granted. they waste water, don't think about anyone esle in the poor nations. I think all the people should get together, and stop this epidemic. for example, Darfur, I think Edina is great of helping them out and I beleive all other schools throughout America shoud do the same.
3}
3}
I think that movies are the greatest piece of art of all time. The writer can write whatever he wants and it’s a great way of expressing his or her feelings. I personally, love movies, it interests me and inspires me to make a movie of my own. My favorite movie of all times is Troy, Drunken Master, Grudge, Rush HOur, Lord of the Rings 1, Lord of the rings 2, and lord of the rings 3. Also the Star Wars. My favorite director is Spike Lee, because I really liked Do the Right Thing.

2 comments:

Kara M said...

I like your blog. I dont really like the lord of the rings but that ok! good blog.

j.Irv said...

I feel that we need to help out in Africa. We as Americans use resources as if they were abundant when they are really not. There are so man starving people in Africa and other countries are not doing enough to help them out. People arer sitting around getting fat and spending money on things they dont need, while people in continents such as Africa could use that extra money we spend to get a good meal every day and to have adiquate clothing. Something deffinetly needs to be done in the future or this epidemic will spread and enventually effect us all and that is why we need to do something about it now.