Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Eternal Sunshine of Spotless Mind

This was the only movie I have seen where Jim Carry plays a quiet and nice guy instead of crazy and funny guy. I also liked clementine's character of this crazy girl who wants to live life to the fullest. She says that people want to hang out with her so that she can turn their live around, but I am a girl with my own problems, so don't give me yours.
Overall I liked the movie. The plot was good, and i liked the idea of the memory erasing. Although I got confused some times, eg. when they were on the beach house, and he said he left, and the building was crashing down?? If such thing existed in real life, i think it would be really interesting.

2 comments:

Jack S said...

I think that the director wanted the viewer to be confused at the being and mabye through the whole movie becuase I think it shows that Joel and Clem were also confused most of the time.

j.Irv said...

I liked the movie alot too. I wonder how many people would actually get the erasing procedure done if it existed? It would be hard to keep straight what you could and couldnt tell people.